The weather is changing, and that means it’s time to review your illness prevention habits with your family! We would all like to avoid getting sick. Following these tips can help you and your family stay well:
- Do your best to avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are showing symptoms of illness.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Encourage healthy habits by eating fruits and vegetables, drinking water, exercising and getting enough sleep.
By practicing these tips at home, we all can work together to create a healthy environment at school!
-Amy Wingard, RN, BSN