One of our biggest events of the year takes place Saturday on the Travis grounds. From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., you'll find bounce houses, inflatable slides, dunk tank, popcorn, cotton candy, homemade lemonade, costume contest, photo booth, cake walk and much more! Money raised at this event goes back to YOUR child’s classroom, so come early and stay late!
- The PTA Carnival team needs pop-up tents and extension cords. Label with your name and child’s teacher. Drop off in the Community Room or bring Saturday at 9 a.m.
- The Carnival Cake Walk needs cupcakes, brownies, cookies and cakes to give away as prizes. Smaller portions are appreciated! Drop off sweets in the Community Room this Friday or bring directly to Carnival.
- Don't forget to volunteer for a class carnival booth! Check the hallway sign-up sheets for availability. Helpers are still needed for the sack race. We can’t do it without you!
- Congratulations to Ms. Nelson’s Kindergarten class for winning a Frozen Fruit Pop Party and Week 4 of the Silly String Contest!
- Gretchen Himsl and Miah Arnold